Leupold VX-3i 6.5-20×50 – Fine Duplex Reticle
Modern advances in ballistics and rifles have increased your ability to be accurate at longer ranges, so make sure you have the right scope for the job. The VX®-3i 6.5-20x50mm gives you the magnification, adjustment range, and clarity you need to be successful from way out.
What do hunters want most in a scope? Outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Built around Leupold’s Elite Optical System, it offers the light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution that diehard hunters and shooters demand for all-day performance.
Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out. It’s 100% waterproof and fogproof. And like all Leupold® riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio = A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
- Leupold’s Elite Optical System = Leupold’s Elite Optical System offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand.
- Side Focus = The side focus adjusts the scope’s parallax, making the reticle clearer and have less perceived movement when you’re shooting at different distances.
- Leupold’s Custom Dial System = Leupold’s Custom Dial System® (CDS®) gives you the ability to customize your turret (adjustment dial) to your exact ballistics and environmental conditions. Once your new custom dial is installed, simply range the target, turn the dial to that number, and aim dead on.
- Second Focal Plane = In Second Focal Plane (rear focal plane) scopes, the reticle stays the same size while the target grows and shrinks when you adjust the magnification. These reticles are ideal for lowlight hunting situations and in scopes that don’t utilize hash marks for range estimation.
- Scratch Resistant Lenses = Hardened surface coatings are added to meet extreme military standards in scratch resistance and added lens protection.
- Waterproof, Fogproof & Shockproof = Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
|BDC Dial Included||No|
|Custom Dial Compatible||Yes|
|Daylight Bright Illumination||No|
|Elevation Adjustment Type||CDS-Target|
|Electronic Reticle Level||No|
|Guard-ion Lens Coating||No|
|Motion Sensor Technology (MST)||No|
|Nightvision Compatible Illumination||No|
|Rezero Type||Set Screw|
|Windage Adjustment Type||Finger Click|
|Elevation Adjustment Value per Click||1/4MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA)||80|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL)||23|
|Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||233|
|Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution||15 MOA|
|Elevation Dial Travel Limit||Total Scope Travel|
|Windage Adjustment Value per Click||1/4MOA|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MOA)||80|
|Windage Adjustment Range (MIL)||23|
|Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m)||233|
|Windage Adjustment Per Revolution||15 MOA|
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)||50|
|Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds)||14.1|
|Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds)||5.8|
|Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees)||2.7|
|Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees)||1.1|
|Eye Relief Low Mag (in)||4.4|
|Eye Relief High Mag (in)||3.6|
|Minimum Parallax-Free Distance (yd)||75|
3 in stock