MDT Oryx Chassis for Ruger American Short Action Black
The ORYX Sportsman rifle chassis was developed as an affordable alternative to a conventional bolt action or 10/22 rifle stock. Designed with both long range precision and hunting portability in mind – the ORYX Sportsman provides superior ergonomics through it’s specialized design.
The ORYX Sportsman chassis brings your bolt action or 10/22 rifle to the next level in versatility and ergonomics, with an instant improvement in accuracy.
The drop-in style chassis is easy to install onto your action and comes with everything you need (except magazine) to get out and get shooting. It’s available from common inlets including the Remington 700, Savage 110, Tikka T3/T3x, Howa 1500 and more long action and short ation format.
- Chassis comes with panels in ODG
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LOP: 13 – 13.5″ (Additional LOP can be achieved with our spacer kit)
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: MIL Spec Type III hard anodize
- Accepts AR-15 Grips (included)
- M-LOK accessories supported with slots along underside of forend. Great for ARCA or picatinny rails.
- Uses AICS pattern magazines (not included)
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250″
- It’s available for many popular rifle actions like the Remington 700 and clones, Tikka, Savage and more.
- M-Lok accessories are easily attached to the bottom of the forend.
- Supports multiple Calibers, from .22LR, .223, 6.5 creamer up to .338 Lapua Magnum
2 in stock