Ruger 10/22 Competition .22LR
- Barrel Material; Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish; Satin Black
- Sights; None – Optics-Ready, 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
- Stock; Speckled Black/Gray Laminate
- Capacity; 10rds
- Receiver Material; Aluminum
- Receiver Finish; Hard-Coat Anodized Black
- Weight; 6 lb.
- Twist; 1:16″ RH
- Length of Pull; 13.50″
- Overall Length; 36″
- Barrel Length; 16.12″
- Grooves; 6
- Fully adjustable cheek rest can be repositioned to accommodate varying comb heights and positions to create a custom-adjusted feel that is stable, comfortable and repeatable for optic alignment.
- Hard-coat anodized, CNC-machined receiver made from heat treated and stress relieved 6061-T6511 aluminum allows for optimal receiver-to-bolt interaction and a match-grade feel.
- Proprietary, enhanced semi-auto chamber proven to increase accuracy and precision while not compromising reliable feeding and extraction.
- BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Dual bedding system incorporates a second bedding lug, ensuring the receiver is securely bedded to the stock.
- Heat treated and nitrided CNC-machined match bolt that creates a tight-fitting, smooth action enabling the highest level of performance.
- Receiver incorporates a rear cleaning port, providing access to the barrel from the rear of the receiver for ease of cleaning.
- Top barrel locator allows for a free-floating barrel for superior accuracy.
- Painted and textured laminated stock provides a sure-feeling, slip-free grip.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- 16-1/8″ cold hammer-forged bull barrel is fluted to reduce weight and dissipate heat and is also threaded with a 1/2″-28 pattern to accommodate the included muzzle brake or other barrel accessories.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Integral, optics-ready 30 MOA Picatinny rail for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Match bolt release allows you to easily advance the nitrided bolt with a quick pull and release to the rear.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Also includes: hard case; Ruger Custom Shop® Certificate of Authenticity, challenge coin, cleaning cloth and decal.
Please be aware that stock levels on this website are currently only updated approximately every 24 hours, we advise getting in touch with a member of staff to ensure availability.
Furthermore, some images used on these website are standard images rather than the individual products, images of individual products can be provided on request by emailing our sales team at; email@example.com .
THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK AND COLLECT. FURTHERMORE, THE FINALISING OF THE SALE IS CONDITIONAL ON YOU HAVING THE APPROPRIATE REQUIREMENTS STATED BELOW!
This item requires a the owner to be the holder of and present (upon collecting this item) an original copy of a Firearms (Section 1) Licence (with the necessary unused variation) to purchase this item.
Double Deuce Ltd and its staff reserve the right to refuse the sale of this item to the customer if the customer fails to satisfy the requirement(s) stated above. There will be no refund processed for this transaction unless Double Deuce Ltd is satisfied that there are extenuating circumstances that led to this purchase being made without the customer fulfilling these requirements.
Please inquire with a member of our staff if there is any further clarification needed on these requirements.
RFD to RFD transfers available on request. Please get in contact with the gun shop to arrange an RFD to RFD transfer via either calling 01922 662020 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
1 in stock